What We Do > SEO
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work and what words people search for products, services, and businesses. Optimizing a website primarily involves editing its content, HTML, and associated tags and coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines.
Maat offers SEO as a stand-alone service or as a part of a broader marketing campaign. We utilize our team of developers to make the required changes to your HTML source code. We also optimizes the web site design, menus, content management systems, images, videos, shopping carts, and other elements to maximize search engine exposure for your business.
Maat Professional Services provides consulting that targets different kinds of search including:
- Image search
- Local search
- Industry-specific vertical search engines to give a web site web presence
- Content optimizations
With the number of websites published every day growing exponentially, it is critically important that your website be found amongst all of the clutter. Our Search Engine Optimization experts can help your business's website move up in the Search Engine rankings and increase the chances that you'll be found by potential customers seeking your particular products or services.
How do we do this? At its most basic form, SEO can be broken down into two components.
- Improvements to the site layout, making navigation easier for humans and search engine robots
- Compliance with W3C's Level 1 and 2 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Optimization of description and keyword metatags
- Improvements to search engine relevance by improving site titles and URLs
- Improvement of the use and placement of key terms to boost search engine relevance
- Monitoring and redesign to help you avoid search engine spamming techniques
- Installation of easy-to-manage modules allowing you to publish supporting materials that automatically conform to the best SEO practices
- Providence of modules that not only increase site stickiness but also let site visitors provide indexed content to draw in new visitors
- Use of our Internet Marketing Toolkit, a suite of analytical tools that give you key metrics, data mining capabilities, and email campaign management
- Creation and installation of widgets that allow your site to interface with popular social media sites like Facebook and Youtube